08 July, 2009

The Simple Woman's Notebook

The view from where I sit ... a box of toys at my feet, double stroller parked, ceiling fan in a box waiting to be installed.

Outside My Window...pitch black but still 95 degrees at midnight.

I am thinking...of school plans, what we are going to do tomorrow, what's for dinner tomorrow, saw "My Sister's Keeper" tonight and reflecting on it

I am thankful for...my four healthy children and husband (also healthy), God's provision and faithfulness

We are learning...to watch our tongue, be kind to each other.

From the kitchen... need to go grocery shopping--this time just with the baby. Its a little overwhelming to take everyone on major shopping right now. Need to get a list going.

I am wearing... jeans (maternity b/c I love them so much!), brown shirt

I am creating... dust? I don't know what I am creating right now.

I am going... to regret staying up this late.

I am reading... A Walk to Remember (again), different blogs by homeschoolers.

I am hoping... that tomorrow my girls will be kind to each other. Way too much fighting and bickering going on. It hasn't been very peaceful in our house this week. Not sure why--bored kids from being cooped up for so long? The heat?

I am hearing... the a/c which runs continuously.

Around the house... we are going to be cleaning up for the lady who cleans on Friday.

One of my favorite things... the beach is heavy on my mind. Wish that we lived close to one.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: hang letters in Paige's room, order some school stuff, mail a few things, wash the dog.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments: