14 May, 2009

Tick, tock.

The countdown is definitely on! According to my snappy little Lilypie baby ticker we have fifteen days until Baby G #4 is due. Obviously the baby is unmoved by something so silly as a date on the calendar but it's nice to know that at this point the end (or beginning) is definitely in sight!

Today was our home visit with our midwife. I'm feeling really productive b/c we did big grocery shopping this morning, came home, ate lunch, and then had our visit. Two big things in one day--at this point that's pretty good! :) The visit went great. Baby is doing well and is in a good position. I'm feeling pretty good for the most part. Having some nausea issues as well as NASTY heartburn but I'm far from miserable. I am thinking this little peanut is going to hang on for at least another two weeks and that's fine with me. I've got plenty to do to keep busy :)

No comments: