17 December, 2012

Santa


Goodness, it has taken me all week to do this blog post. I started it a few days ago and then got up from my computer and forgot about it until today.
 
For the past few years we have had Santa send the girls a personalized video. There are pictures of the girls and a report on whether they are on the naughty or nice list as well as a few other details.
 
Of course the girls love it, even though the older three know the truth about Santa. They still like to believe in him :)
 
These are some pictures I took as we watched the Santa video messages to each girl. I thought they came out pretty cute!
 
Reese was like "Where did he get that picture of me?"

 
 
Little P's mind was blown. How does this strange man know so much about me?

She hid her face for about half of the message. She can be a little shy.

She was pretty frowny and suspicous.

Then she warmed up to Santa.

Thankfully by the time the video was over she had concluded that Santa is an ok dude.
 
Big sister tried to play it cool.


Still a bit of a Santa believer though :)

Big P was pretty goofy about it. She knows the truth about Santa but wasn't prepared...

How does he know?

And since he knows...did I make the "nice" list?
 
Hooray! She made it!
 
Relief and delight :)
 
 

No comments: