29 March, 2012

New Name

I decided to change the name of my blog. It started out as "Three Times the Fun!" then it progressed to "Four Times the Fun!" I had thought I wouldn't need to change it again. We got a minivan about the time I changed the blog name to "Four Times the Fun!" We had been upsizing our car every 2 years or so and I figured the minivan would serve us for a long time.


Funny. Now we drive this:

 
"The Bro"
"The Bro" has room for five more passengers. I'm so happy that we won't have to upgrade to a larger vehicle (ok, at least not in two years. Most likely. But God does enjoy surprises. No quintuplets please though, Lord. Unless that's your will...which I'm politely asking that it not be).

ANYWAY.

And from now on I don't have to have to think of a new name for my blog either. Whew.

By the way, when you think of the blog name I don't want you to think of "These...are...the...days of our lives." I want you to think of it this way: "Theeeeeese arrrrrre the days...we'll remember." I love that 10,000 Maniacs song. I don't believe in luck but this song just makes me happy and makes me overwhelmingly grateful to God for His blessings that I just do not or ever could deserve.

These are the days
These are days you'll remember.
Never before and never since,
I promise, will the whole world be warm as this.
And as you feel it, you'll know it's true that you are blessed and lucky.
It's true that you are touched by something that will grow and bloom in you.

These are days you'll remember.
When May is rushing over you with desire to be part of the miracles you see in every hour. You'll know it's true that you are blessed and lucky.
It's true that you are touched by something that will grow and bloom in you.

These are days.
These are the days you might fill with laughter until you break.
These days you might feel a shaft of light make its way across your face.
And when you do you'll know how it was meant to be.
See the signs and know their meaning.
It's true, you'll know how it was meant to be.
Hear the signs and know they're speaking to you, to you.       

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I like your new blog title and the way you have explained it! :) The bro is pretty cool. Graysen keeps asking if we can get one like y'alls. lol!