11 December, 2011

Babyland...

...where time simultaneously drags and flies by. Two hours go by and you've managed to nurse the baby, change the baby's diaper, change the baby's clothes, chug down two glasses of water, possibly pee, nurse the baby, change the baby's diaper. The big kids are still in front of the tv in their pajamas. If you didn't shower the night before you can give up any hopes of that until late tonight. Breakfast was consumed dangerously fast and most likely standing up.

Yet...

With all my heart I truly love having a newborn baby :) I would happily trade hot food, a complete shower, a clean house, and a decently functioning brain for evenings spent curled up in bed with a milky smelling, snorting, warm little baby. And days spent with a baby in sling or in arms. I am a total baby addict :)

Definitely enjoying Jacob. Loving the time to hang with my girls with no real plan or agenda.  I can not even believe it is me saying this but I am glad for the break from school. Such a sweet, special time. Anyway, here are some of my favorite recent pictures:




First car ride.






I'm heading back to this right now :)

1 comment: