01 April, 2009

Comparison

Reese picked up my bra, which was hanging to dry on the towel rack in our room, and asked "Is this for your boobs?" I snorted and said "Yes. Put it back." She then exclaimed "It looks like Wall-e's eyes!!"

On another note about Reese: I'm reasonably sure that her acid reflux has returned. Over the past month she has spontaneously thrown up several times--usually after running around. Sigh. I guess it's back to the Previcid for her. Not a huge deal but I absolutely HATE my kids being on any medication for long periods of time. She did eat a brownie tonight and chocolate can be a trigger for reflux so maybe we can try to avoid potential problem foods? Sigh again. Her reflux was severe when she was a toddler that it worries me not to aggressively treat it though. Don't want her to stop eating again and start wasting away...

No comments: